The Be Smart Get Prepared 256 piece First Aid Kit complies and exceeds all OSHA ANSI ISEA Z308.1-2009 guidelines for small businesses of 50 people. It is in a hard carrying case designed with a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location. Featuring the essential first aid gel, SILVEX® Patented Nano Silver Technology, FDA approved, Inhibits growth of MRSA, Staph, and other bacteria. Designed to help you treat cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, minor aches, and pains. The Be Smart Get Prepared 256 piece first aid kit also includes an ice pack, antiseptic towelettes, gauze pads, bandages, burn ointments, and sting relief pads. Ideal for Home, Office, Industrial, and other Workplaces. From the leading and trusted manufacturer of first aid kits in the USA, Total Resources International. The Be Smart Get Prepared 256 pieces first aid kit meets the United States FDA regulatory standards as a medical device.
- 256 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatment products.
- Meets and exceeds OSHA ANSI ISEA 2009 guidelines for 50 people. Ideal for most businesses and perfect for family use at home
- Fully organized interior compartments provide quick access. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant
- Compact size case measures 8” x 10” x 3”, is portable and can easily fit anywhere. Wall mounts or folds compactly for storage. Easy slide latches securely lock into place
- Features Silvex Patented Nano Silver Technology, FDA approved, Inhibits growth of MRSA, Staph, and other bacteria
- From the leading and trusted manufacturer of first aid kits in the USA, Total Resources International