The OSHA ANSI (50-Person) 250 piece First Aid Kit is a necessity for the workplace and meets or exceeds all OSHA / ANSI 2009 types I and II requirements for small business. This first aid kit contains treatments for a variety of common workplace injuries. Ideal for businesses, offices, restaurants, and industrial locations. Features the essential first aid gel, SILVEX®, designed with 24 PPM of Patented Nano Silver Technology, FDA approved. Inhibits the growth of MRSA, Staph, and other bacteria. SILVEX® First Aid Gel not only provides a protective barrier to your skin and wounds but also helps promote healing and reduces scarring. The OSHA ANSI (50-Person) 250 piece First Aid Kit is designed to help you treat cuts, scrapes, 1st and 2nd degree burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, and other workplace injuries. From the leading and trusted manufacturer of first aid kits in the USA, Total Resources International.
It is in a hard carrying case designed with a multi-compartment organizer. It can be carried around for portability or mounted on a wall in a central location.
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI 2009 guidelines for 50 people.
- 250 pieces of comprehensive first aid treatments designed to help you treat cuts, scrapes, 1st and 2nd degree burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, and other workplace injuries.
- Ideal for businesses, offices, restaurants, schools, and industrial locations.
- Features SILVEX® First Aid Gel, an all-purpose gel used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and create a protective barrier for skin and wounds
- Fully organized interior compartments provide quick access. Rugged, sturdy hard plastic case is impact resistant
- Portable and can easily fit anywhere. Includes wall mounts. Easy slide latches securely lock into place