The Happy Wanderer Outdoor First Aid 134 pieces is designed to help you treat cuts, scrapes, insect bites and stings, 1st and 2nd degree burns, blisters, bleeds, and more. This outdoor first aid kit provides a carrying case with multiple pockets to organize your supplies and extra personal items. It is ideal for a family or a group to satisfy your outdoor needs. Organized compartments keep contents neat and easily accessible. The soft, nylon material of the bag allows for storage and flexibility inside a travel pack. Compact size makes it perfect for camping, hiking, sports, travel, and any other physical outdoor activity. Also featuring the essential, Silvex First Aid Gel, designed with 24 PPM of Patented Nano Silver Technology, FDA approved, Inhibits growth of MRSA, Staph, and other bacteria. Silvex First Aid Gel not only provides a protective barrier to your skin and wounds but also helps promote healing and reduces scarring.
- WE GOT YOU COVERED: Provides treatments for cuts and scrapes, lacerations, 1st and 2nd degree burns, bleeds, and blisters with 134 pieces of comprehensive first aid
- NANO SILVER TECHNOLOGY: Features Silvex First Aid Gel, an all-purpose gel used to inhibit the growth of bacteria and create a protective barrier for skin and wounds
- FIT FOR ANY SITUATION: Ideal for the outdoors or on the go: camping, hiking, boating, and traveling
- COMPACT AND SECURE: Fully organized interior compartments provide quick access. Portable and can easily fit anywhere
- EVERY KIT CARES: For every kit purchased, we donate on the consumer’s behalf to one community at a time